27th July 2020
RELEASE OF 1.39 CONFIRMED
We are pleased to announce that version 1.39 was deployed on Monday 27/07/2020. Changes include;
- Improvements to Enquiries Module - View Referral history, auto search previous clients/referrals, and additional structured data items.
- New Non-Clinical Activity - Record activity not usually associated with a Service Contact.
- New Outcome tools available - SIDAS, CANSAS, and RAS-DS.
- New data items - Client Title (Mr, Miss, Mrs), Religion, and date deceased.
- Residential Occupancy report now available
- Residential - Users may now edit a clients Bed/Site allocation through the Bed Scheduler event page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about these updates.
20th July 2020
LAUNCHED - Enquiry Module v2
The rediCASE Enquiry Module V2 has launched. The new version includes new functionality that allows your staff to:
- Collect caller and client details
- Search and match histories of a client
- Create a client / referral from the Enquiries record – no duplicate data entry
- Capture time and effort on inbound/outbound enquiries, and included additional notes and effort for followup.
- Attach documents
If you are already using rediCASE Enquiry module, you will see the improvements automatically at beginning of the week, so please let your staff know.